What are Long-term Savings Plans?
- The policyholder may only have one Long-term Savings Plan at the same time.
- The policyholder, the insured and the beneficiary must always be the same person.
- The maximum annual contribution is €5,000 during the length of the plan.
- The contract starts when the first premium is paid.
- Withdrawals can only be made as a lump sum.
With Multinversión SIALP you get a lot more for your money
Attractive potential return
With dynamic investment management that enables you to participate in financial market returns.
85% of all contributions made during the 5 years term are guaranteed at maturity.
Basket of funds
A highly geographically and industry diversified selection of mutual funds
A risk control mechanism sets the exposure of the basket of funds
– Annual contributions from €1.000 to €5.000.
– Re-investment at maturity in a new SIALP available.
You can take the money out of your Savings Plan at any time at market value.